- Synthesis and application of metal/ceramic powders for energy and environment
- Novel fabrication process and characterization of porours metal foams
- Near-net shaping technology of metal and ceramic nanopowders
- Synthesis and application of nanoparticles for electro-magnetic application
- Synthesis and application of functional energy materials
- Replacement/Reduction of the rare earth metallic materials
- Manufacturing technology of porous ceramics for water treatment application
- Fabrication of high strength/high fracture toughness /wear resistant/low cost ceramics and ultra high temperature ceramic materials
- Low temperature fabrication technique of electrode and electrolyte films for all-solid-state Li ion battery and SOFC applications.
- Magnetoelectric composites for high sensitivity sensors, piezoelectrics for energy harvesting devices.