Materials Analysis &
- Analyze the causes of damage and failure of materials and components.
- Characterization and evaluation for mechanical and surface properties of materials.
- Development of tensile testing method at high strain rates.
- Mechanical testing under extreme conditions.
- In-situ deformation EBSD analysis and crystal plasticity FE simulations in metals.
- Direct imaging of electric and magnetic materials properties of oxides by electron phase analysis in transmission electron microscopy.
- Characterization and assessment for chemical properties and microstructure of materials.
- Authorized nuclear inspection (Manufacturing/Plant Construction/Inservice inspection)
- Education and training for engineers in nuclear power industry
- Technical supports for nuclear power industry
- Development of repair welding technologies and its suitability assessment for power plants
- Prediction of residual stresses, distortions and microstructure changes for weld using FE analysis
- Analysis of failure mechanism for weld
- Technical support and training for small and medium sized welding company