KIMS is a non-profit government-funded research institute under the ministry of science and ICT of the Republic of Korea.
As the only institute specializing in comprehensive materials technology in Korea, KIMS has contributed to Korean industry by carrying out a wide range of activities related to materials science including R&D, inspection, testing&evaluation, and technology support.
|Researcher||Masters or Doctorate in Materials Science or related field|
- Application form
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Certificate of an academic degree, diploma: 1 copy
- Proof of certification acquired during post-secondary education: 1 copy
- A list of thesis, dissertation or published papers including its file: 1 copy
- Attach an abstract of your dissertation or published papers: 1 copy
- A letter of recommendation from a professor or a manager: 1 copy
- Cover letter
|Position||1st round||2nd round|
|Researcher||Application review||Presentation and blind interview|
- Annual openings and the information on recruitment is available on KIMS homepage(www.kims.re.kr)
- The document received will not be returned
- If it turns out that the document contains false information, your eligibility for the opening will be invalidated.
- For those who have further questions on the application procedure, please contact Mr. Han from the Department of Human Resources Development
(email: , Tel: +82-55-280-3715)