KIMS is a government funded research institute, accountable for our nation's economical progression through R&D, test & evaluation, as well as provide technical support in materials science and engineering. We invite those who are excited and aspire to proudly lead our nation's science and technology.
|Researcher||Masters or Doctorate in Materials Science or related field|
※ First contact appropriate personnel(s) before applying
- Application form
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Most recent certificate of degree : 1 copy
- Other related certification(s) (certifications received during post secondary education accepted) : 1 copy
- Write a list of completed thesis, dissertation or published papers and include its files : 1 each
*Any files or documentations that do not match the listed titles will be omitted.
- Attach an abstract of your most recent dissertation or published papers : 1 copy
- Letter of recommendation from a professor or manager : 1 copy
- Statement of self introduction
- Annual openings and special positions will be announced through the institute's homepage
- The required documents received by KIMS will not be returned.
- If required documents contain false statements, eligibility for employment will be withdrawn.
- Further questions concerning application and employment will be assisted through the administrative department by email ()
or by telephone (+82-55-280-3715)